Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pam's Fun Facts Part Two


1. I once saw Stonehenge in person but thought that it should be taller.

2. I saw the Queen of England on her 80'th birthday and got a picture of her magenta hat as she walked away in the crowd. People in England actually say "Hurrah!"

3. I learned that in most of London you can only buy English Tea made by Middle Eastern Companies.

4. I went to Israel and my hotel was located in the Biblical reference to "The Valley of The Shadow of Death". When I called my mom and told my mother where I was staying she said, "Change Hotels!"

5. I used to believe that I was born in Queens NY because my father used to refer to me as a Princess when I was a child. It wasn't until I applied for my passport in 1998 that I realized that I really was born in Brooklyn. (I was 32)

6. I totally believed that Guerilla Warfare involved the enemy putting bombs on gorillas, and then sending them to the enemies camp.

7. I became a Flight Attendant for my 40th Birthday. But I didn't like seeing other places without my families eyes to share them with.

8. Mario (the singer/actor) taught me how to use the iphone on a flight.

9. I love storms - and the sea. Two powerful forces but just a whisper compared to God.

10. I would write a book about my experiences but I usually get bored with the main character.

No comments:

Post a Comment