Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pam's Fun Facts


I want to share with you things about myself that are just random fun facts.

1-I once had a check that was from Jack Lord of Hawaii 5-0's Bank Account, written out for $4.50 for dry cleaning.

2- I once had a Filofax from the chick from Crocodile Dundee (Jane K--- something) and inside it had her baby certification for CPR.

3-I once went to the double wide trailer of Pat Boone's parents, on Easter weekend during the height of Debby Boone's You Light Up My Life Fame, and her grandmother gave me an autographed picture of her.

4- While in LA I once went outside of the gate of Lionell Richie's home and the security guard took my address, and a week later I got a post card from Lionell.

5-God wakes me up in the middle of the night to pray for people I may never meet. I had a hard time praying for Donald Trump after I read one of his books because he seemed really mean.

6- Despite that, I continued to pray for him, and on the weekend of his last marriage to that model; I actually passed him and made eye contact with him on a street in Palm Beach. Can you lead someone to the Lord with a glance?

7-I got hit by a car when I was in kindergarten by a white haired man in a big white car- it totally wasn't his fault. My chin shook for hours in body fear, and my dad bought me Archie comics and Dawn Dolls to help speed my recovery.

8-I have been in the studio audience of The View, Martha Stewart, Bozo the Clown, DayBreak with Linda Vester (I even talked on that one), and the Tony Danza show.

9-I know the Person Behind the Burger King Mask.

10-The best looking Jonas Brother is not a Jonas. He's their bass player and he was in our youth group.

No comments:

Post a Comment